Retail Sales Policy
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. That way we can ensure that you are getting exactly what you want. If you have any allergies to certain metals or alloys, please be certain to mention this when placing your order.
- Custom orders are welcome and will take a bit more time to complete. A deposit of 50% is due at the time of order with the balance due before shipping.
- Rings are all custom made to the size that you request. Both size and inside diameter will be determined for accurate sizing.
- A ring sizing kit will be sent to you prior to ordering, unless an inside diameter measurement is provided by you.
- Custom orders are not returnable, but are still warranted for workmanship.
- Visa, MasterCard and Amex via Square, Paypal or by Venmo.
- Payment in full is due prior to shipping the piece you have chosen.
- Maine residents please add 5.5% sales tax.
- Turnaround time is up to 4 weeks with every effort made to ensure early delivery.
- An additional charge may be incurred for rush orders.
- Your items will be shipped via USPS or UPS Ground
- Signature at delivery will be required.
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes so please include street number and zip/ postal code.
Returns and Claims
- Since each piece of Mokumé is made by hand, it will show some variation in color, texture and pattern. Each piece is unique and will not be replicated.
- All work is warranted against defects in workmanship. If there is a problem with the materials or workmanship, the problem will be corrected at no charge to you. If this cannot be fixed to your satisfaction, the sale will be cancelled.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization and must be received by lisa jane grant designs within 15 days of the date you received it. The items you return must in the same condition as you received them.
- All information that you provide will remain confidential.
- This information will never be shared with outside parties.